Sunday, February 21, 2010

I am now 11 weeks!!! It is hard to believe that I am almost 3 months into this pregnancy!! I am still getting VERY tired playing with Ariella, but it is sooo worth it!!! I just hope that I will start feeling better soon!!!
I got really tired today while I was at the yard sale/ bake sale. It went well, but Tiffany and I didn't get to much money:( I hope that a lot of money was made from the rest of the stuff that was sold!!
Yesterday was a little tiring as well. I tought my Sabbath school class and I get out of breath really easily!! I am just glad that the moms are so understanding!!! I love my kids in my class, but it is a lot of work!!
I am going to try to take Ariella to the park at least once or twice this week!!! Until next week I will try to rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment