Thursday, February 18, 2010

I am now 10 weeks and 4 days!!! It has been really hard not feeling good. I am so looking forward to having better days!!! I just feel bad because I don't feel like playing with Ariella very much :( I am so glad that she can play well by herself!!!
I went to our first prenatal doctors appointment yesterday! I have not gained any weight... so I am very excited about that!! I had a TON of bloodwork done. The nurse took like 8 viles of blood. I am so glad that they only do that once during the pregnancy!!! I was so glad that the Dr. Sweeny said that everything looks good!!! We are not going to do any testing for Down Syndrome. We just feel that GOD will give us what we can handle. We have our next appointment on March 16th. We get to hear our baby's heartbeat!! We will get to see our baby on the ultrasound around John's 3oth Birthday!!! We are so excited!!
I am so glad that everything is going well with this pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment