Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So I am feeling good so far this week!!! I had a great day on Tuesday with the school kids at SciWorks!! When I got home my body decided it was going to rebel. I all of the sudden felt like laying down on the couch and not moving!! The first couple of weeks in both of my pregnancies are somewhat rough for me. I am finally starting to not feel as sick during the day. I am also begining to have more energy. Although, I still run out of breath easily when I go upstairs.
I am so excited about this pregnancy!!! I am showing a little bit now and that makes it more real!! Being pregnant is such a blessing from GOD and I am so thankful that HE has given me this opportunity!! I have enjoyed being a mommy to my sweet angel Ariella Marie!! She is so sweet because I will say "give baby a kiss" and she will lean into my belly and make a sweet noise and smile!!! It just warms my heart!! I know that they will be the best of friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment