Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am so excited to be pregnant with my second child!!! John and I were not really trying, but the Lord blessed us with a child!!! We are both so excited to be pregnant again!!! I enjoyed being prego with Ariella and I am looking forward to this pregnancy. I am so excited that Ariella is going to be a Big Sister in September!!! I know that she will be so sweet with her baby brother or sister, because she loves to give baby Vanessa lots of kisses and sweet loving!!!

Both pregnancies have started out the same way... I am 6 weeks along now and I have felt very nauseous and tired. It is hard feeling that way and still having to take care of a 14 month old... busy little girl!! I have started to feel a little better, but I still get tired easily.

We told John's parents on Friday February, 15th and we told my parents and grandparents and my brother and sister-in-law on Monday Febuary, 18th!! I made his parents a cute little card that said BIG CHANGES on the front!! I then made these cute little menu's for all of my family because we went out to eat to celebrate my dad's birthday... everyone really loved the idea. Both of the mothers were very suspicious because I had not been feeling well. My grandmother also was a little suspicious too!!!

We are planning on telling all of our church members soon. We are just hoping to go to the doctor first!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment